Crude settles slightly higher following Baker Hughes rig count
|Date | 26-12-2017 - 03:00 PM||Article Type | Stock Markets||Region | United States|
Dow -38.07 at 24744.22,
Nasdaq -7.26 at 6958.10,
S&P -1.42 at 2683.15
[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities end the day higher:
- Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently up 0.55% at 85.7451
- Dollar index is currently up 0% at 93.28
- Jan WTI Crude is down 0.12% on the day.
- Baker Hughes total U.S. rig count increased by 1 to 931 following last week's decrease of 1
- Futures settle $0.07 lower to $58.29/barrel.
- In other energy, Jan Natural Gas settled up $0.05 at $2.65/MMBtu
- On the metals:
- Feb Gold gained $8.70 to settle at $1279.30/oz, while Mar silver gained $0.2 to $16.44/oz
- Mar Copper gained $0.02 to $3.24/lb
- Finally, agriculture:
- Mar Corn settled unchanged at $3.52/bu.
- Jan Soy settled up $0.0025 at $9.5025/bu.
- Mar wheat settled flat at $4.25/bu.
Market Quotes are powered by Investing.com